Monday, February 25, 2013

New Blog to make things simpler... welcome to it!

First off I would like to thank The Ransoms for a great breakfast/business/fleamarket Sunday hangout. I am doing some work for Bridget's shop in Long Beach and before we had breakfast Sharon and I shopped the little flea in old Torrance for a bit. I found a Gold VW Custom Beetle Redline Hotwheel, A Blue Silhouette Redline Hotwheel, A Green with yellow window space car Matchbox from 1977 and a Speed Racer and Racer X set of cars with figures in them.  
I decided to make an easy scott aicher blog page so you all know where to find it. The official URL code log is: scottaicher.blogspot.com. (but you are here, so you know that) I have had many confusing blogs, but this is the main place I will rant and rave about my life and struggles, so stay tuned here. I may stop all of my posts on fakelook as it takes up too much time for me and really cheapens and discounts the work I put into my art. The main place for my new art posts will be my website: scottaicher.com ....or at my shop: psychedelicartshop.bigcartel.com  So check them out! I make an effort to make them fun. also I have a few "Unlisted" sites you can check out. Our dogs have a blog here and my band The Pudding Cupps has a blog page too here.

Tonight the pudding Cupps are jamming at Calimucho Studio and hopefully I will have new music to post at my soundcloud site as well as update photos to the Pudding Cupps blog page! I have been learning the George Harrison chestnut "My sweet lord" in 6 different keys. I was thinking of getting the Cupps to do a cover of Alcaholiday by Teenage Fanclub. I jammed it out with my guitar teacher, but singing it is another thing. We shall see if we wind up covering it. I have one other original I have been tinkering with that is in the Teenage FC relm of sound, but I am not sure it rocks hard enough for K and R.

No comments:

Post a Comment