Thursday, December 15, 2022

New section on my website added this week

 


I have turned the Uncle Bill’s Art Page into The Family Section on my website. This is the spot for the art I have done for family and friends. I added three new paintings this week to that section. If you’re looking for my personal and commercial work that’s in the Scoocher’s Art section (page).

I will be adding more updates soon. Last week I added more of my new vinyl record pick ups and more. I have been painting a lot recently and I’m looking forward to sharing the results soon. My website is: www.scottaicher.com

I hope you all are having a great holiday season and a Merry Christmas to you all. I’m grateful for your support. The road goes on forever and the party never ends…Happy Trails to y’all, until we meet again- Scoocher


No comments:

Post a Comment