Sunday, March 24, 2013

Flea Market Sunday finds 3-24-13



Ran into the handsome John Ransom at the Torrance flea (as we kind of planned) It was a slow start this morning and we barley got to the flea, but we had fun. I got the treasures in the video posted along with a nightstand for my bed that my father in law is going to fix up for us. (a Hulk pop up book, redline McLaren Hot Wheel race car, redline Splittin' Image Hot Wheel and this Japanese kids clock that speaks Japanese with some light jazz called "Wooby Boy" which will sit proudly on my new night stand when it is done.)  Sharon needed breakfast so we wound up at Buffy's. She had the corned beef hash combo and I got chocolate chip pancakes (first time I had w/ choc chips). Got home a took a nap to the Green Lantern movie. Last night we watched X Men first class and it was very good. If anyone can tell me what my new clock says please email me at aichertime@sbcglobal.net Thanks, happy hunting pickers!

No comments:

Post a Comment