Saturday, April 11, 2015

The all new Aicher's Pop Kustom Shoppe at Crafted, San Pedro

The shop space has moved over under the big fan and right in the front of Crafted in space 151.
This first weekend in the new space is going fantastic and the response and praise has been very very positive. Thank you all my crafted friends for your love and help getting me set up. It is going to be one awesome year. The brewery is under way as well as many many other improvements to Crafted. Thank you all for your support. I love every one of you. Crafted is located at 110 e. 22nd Street,in warehouse 10, San Pedro, CA 90731 ...I am there Friday thru Sunday from 11am to 6pm. My website is: www.scottaicher.com ....(in case you can't make it down there in person my website has the link to my online Etsy Shop) I hope to see you down at the market!


No comments:

Post a Comment