Wednesday, May 27, 2015

San Pedro Shred Festival of Sk8...June 7th, 2015



Shirts and posters now avialible at my online shoppe: #https//:www.etsy.com/shop/popkustomshoppe

The shred is almost here again. I did the poster again which I made into event shirts. I will be sellin them at the event this year at a special low price. My pals at Calimucho! Portland were kind enough to make a few poster in kind of a turquoise blue ink on thick 11x17 inch card stock. Very limited, so get there early if you want one. The shirts are printed on the front with the flyer design and on the right shoulder with my "moppy" man logo in black ink on 100% cotton heavy weight tees.
It should be very rad this year. I am looking forward to all the bands especially White Night and the awesome Audacity... And of course Candyland and Alleycats never disappoint. I have not heard Plan A but I think they are a hardcore band which is a good way to fire up the event.
My special thanks to Andy Harris and family and Calimucho! Portland ...very lucky to have them as friends. 
To all you skaters...please use safety gear and here's hoping for safe mellow flows down Gaffey. 
See you at the Shred! Aloha! -Scott Aicher

No comments:

Post a Comment