Monday, July 6, 2015

Busy Summer


I have been going full steam the last few weeks getting ready for Brouwerij West. Not just new things in my own shop either. One thing I am working on is for their grand opening. No, I don't have a set day yet, but it is getting very close. They have power washed and cemented. The outside has a new wood skin and I heard the tanks are coming soon. Change is moving fast so I am filling the shop up. New greeting cards are in for birthdays, graduation and love with more planned. Waiting for new greeting card sets with some of my paintings on the front which should be here sometime this week. I had a nice coffee chat with Brian this week too. That guy is under so much pressure. Please go easy on him. He is doing all he can to get the brewery done and really so much is permits and things that have been what the wait is about, but I for one see it going together and I know Crafted is going to get big crowds as well.

The new space and remodel is really working out nice. The layout is more inviting and people are walking around the booth now. It was I bit intimidating with me right up front before, but my new counter (thanks crafted) has really help allow more access to things in the Shoppe.

My special thanks and shout outs to Keith at Krazy Korner for his valuable help getting me set up right in my new space and to both him and Olga for believing in me and not letting me give up. 
I am getting by with a little help from my friends. It's only going to get better and busier and I say bring it on.

See you down at Crafted From 11am to 6pm Friday, Saturday and Sunday!
Have a bitchen summer! -Scott

Crafted 110 e.22nd street, San Pedro, CA 90731 in warehouse 10
....and if you can't make it down there, shop at my Etsy Shoppe:
HTTPS//:www.etsy.com/shop/popkustomshoppe

Don't forget my website: www.scottaicher.com


No comments:

Post a Comment