Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Here it comes! Let's get it!



Sent away mail order for these Mineshaft Comics to show that yes, they still make underground comics... I am not the only one going through pens and sketchbooks. I have been purging this week and sold some guitars and amps and I am thinking of what to let go of next. Had a few good talks with my best buddy Raul about the future and I am clearing a path in my cluttered life to reach some big goals. The shop is doing real well lately because I have put a lot into it recently getting ready for the brewery crowds which I know are on the way. Today I sold my Gibson (yeowch!) it will only sting for a bit, but I don't have the time to rock it and play it like it should be played so it's a good thing.

Getting ready to invest into silk screening equipment and what I am going to need to be a bit more independent and maybe be able to help my buddy in the future with screen making. Clearing out all of the clutter in my studio is first then we clean the garage. Once I clean out the clutter and get a few things sold I should have the funds for the equipment I need. One day at a time. Baby steps.

I am still on the good health path which means I am taking care of myself which brings a clear uncluttered mind and that's what I need to get things done. So far so good. Today was a great start and a turning point, so a may take a break tomorrow and read some comics. It really does not take much to make me happy. I have it pretty good right now. My friends and family are doing well. Things are good. I am patting myself on the back. Good work! Keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment