Sunday, September 18, 2022

Healthy Eating? I’m improving….


Trying to make better choices about what I am putting in my body. Sometimes I’m just not into salad or vegetables. Brian Wilson wrote a good tune about eating your vegetables. I heard The Beach Boys in fitness class this week. Had not thought about them for awhile. I really loved The Descendents version of their song “Wendy” growing up. They had a radio hit with it too. Kind of gave pop punk music its start. Anyway, back to the salad… nobody wants to talk about that do they? Cabbage red and plain regular, pepitas and sunflower seeds in the bonus pouch, some Asian dressing made of peanut butter and soy sauce maybe? With some kind of brown sugar? The best part is these little crispy sugar bit wontons of some kind. I know it’s probably high in sugar but it’s a good salad if your not into salad.

Add in some boneless skinless cooked chicken and it’s almost like good for you. Add some dried fruit or raisins and you got it tasting just right. We get these little single scoop ice cream cups which are great but I’m trying to pace them. Sometimes I make peanut butter on toast with raisins and honey. I’m finding honey does not crash me and a little goes a long way.
Raisins and prunes keep the chutes in tune. I also have smooth move tea if that’s necessary. 

Pretty great week. Got some paintings did. Did some studying. Trying to limit my phone time. I have some things I’m working up to getting out and trying. Hope you all are ready for this beautiful day. The sun is rising through my window now and I’m going to check on how that coffee maker is brewing the morning roast.

Thanks for reading. God Bless You- Scoocher

 

No comments:

Post a Comment