Friday, March 18, 2022

Scoocher’s Creation Cave March 2022

 





Hope you are all doing well and spending time with the ones you love. I have been organizing the cave and getting it ready for display shelves. I kinda got the dvd section done and cds will be next…after that the records or vinyls as the kids are calling them. I purged a lot to charity. Not even sure what I kept really. Finding things from years ago. Finding old photos. I thought I might be more sentimental about my past but I really am glad where I’m at today. My collection is like a breadcrumb trail on a long path. Small things to remember but a reminder I can’t go back and the photos remind me it wasn’t always as fun as I remembered things. I’m glad to be able to sort through my clutter and get it under control. I’m still fine tuning it all. I got a painting done for my uncle that I had not been able to get to and I’m still dreaming often of what to create next. I found a small print shop in town and I’m going to look into maybe getting a comic book I did long ago printed. Maybe even offset printed. Always wanted to get an offset comic done.
I have an idea for a new comic and I have a few journal notes down for it. I may get serious on that book soon. Also maybe start a mural in the cave. All in good time. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment