Monday, December 16, 2013

Totes Ma-Goats!


I am ready for the fun to start. Had a small pity party for myself this week. The usual one I give myself at Christmas time. I got this really cool drawing from Emily Jones who is totes ma-goats for making it for me. It is a view down the lane my booth is on at Crafted. It really gave me some go power at Christmas time! I ordered the new plastic made in china bat car to fit my bat figures as a gift to myself for being a good boy this year... did I need new toys? Well no, but I am ready for some fun that's not food related so this is a nice reward. I always wanted a set of bat megos and now I have that and yes, I am going to play with them and maybe forget about the forthcoming zombie apocalypse for a few minutes. Who wants to play? Probably those kids who made my new toys. Am I bad for buying them? I have to make my own toys more in the future and be happy that now and then I can make myself smile all on my own. The one thing about Christmas is you don't know how its going to unravel each year. You miss those who have passed on. You tell those still with you that you love them and need them and you wonder if you did the right things in the past and sometimes you get that warm feeling on a cold day (or sunny day if you are where I usually am this time of year) I am happy this town I am in has not made big changes yet. I hope I am ready for that when we get there. I always think so negative. I pet my dogs and wonder how long I have with them instead of just enjoying that moment of petting them... which I need to get back to now (it's a Holiday priority...) and when Sharon gets home.... hey I need some Mistletoe! She has been good for a long time. Maybe the Grinch will give the teachers a raise this year. Most of my family is elsewhere this year and I will miss them, but we will have our traditional Christmas at home in our humble abode. Get to hugging. Where my dogs at?

No comments:

Post a Comment