Friday, March 7, 2014

Amazing Long Beach Inspiration Feild Trip 2

 Stuck between the trucks on the 710 freeway...
 Stuck in traffic during rush hour 710 merge
 710 to 405 merge view
 Made it there!
 Yee-uchk! what happened to my rock band?
 Wanted this Batwest real bad, but he was 99 bucks and I could not do it (yet, but I will soon).
Bought a Hamburglar Doll (must be a re-issue of some kind, creepy, and I dig it.) Bought a Jack Kirby Big Barda New God woman figure I have wanted for some time now. Bought some new buttons and Green Lantern power rings to add to my growing collection.... on the way out I picked up an oc weekly with my old rock band turned football team on the cover... next time I will get that Batwest! Read some bad reviews about this place where one guy was moanig about the font size on the ad signs.... I hope they stay around, I have been going here over 20 years now and always have fun when I go. Never get hassled by the folks who work there and they always help when I have questions on what I am getting. (I guess some obsessed comic guys expect them to know about everything they have in the shop. I got great service here.) I had fun. I love this shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment