Monday, April 14, 2014

Good week! I had fun!

 John Ransom, Rock Star and Sign Painter came down to share some good vibes and I had him sign a Little Playmate he scored for me. I am not sure if I will use it for a lunch cooler or to carry my paints and pens in, but I am stoked to have this and I will always remember I have a cool friend.... I think I have a cool theme going this week so here are some more cool things....
 Olga from Kool Corner (Keith and Olga run it, it's a record shop/art and handmade purse etc. shop at Crafted) made these homemade fresh cookies for everyone at crafted. I think they had some extra vanilla... It was supremely tasty! I love them both very much!
 Now you see it, now you don't.... I must also mention I did have a sliver of John's Homemade Banana Cake with some type of awesome maple frosting with pecans I think from San Pedro Art Association (We call him "The Mayor") I used the 3 bite strategy on it... first bite you taste it and get the aroma, second bite experince it and savor it. 3rd bite to satisfy and complete it. Thanks for all the love given this week everyone!
 I finished my helmet given to me to paint by a fellow artist. It has some pretty loco stuff in the details... sorry kids, this one is for grown ups and I can't zoom in on it. Dang.
 The Silver Kings once again rip the roof off the joint... Harmonica solo would have made Little Walter switch to guitar... these guys are Jedis!
The Mego Happy Hays gang made it to my porch via Epay and Dorothy (My mother in law... she finds things I like at flea markets and garage sales and sometime we hunt for things as a family) found a Yoda Pez (well he's not in the photo that's the Kiss pez she gave my for Christmas... how does she know what I like? She is a good listener with a big heart she and George are good people and I thank my lucky stars my beautiful wife has such great parents!) and this Scottie Bank for me which I will use to save my rainy day funds in for future treasure hunting. 

 
That handsome gent in the photo with me is The Professor (Barry) he has a photography/art space down at Crafted. He is an amazing philosopher and scienetist who formulates his dreams via his passion for aviation into things of wonder and I am told he is Spongebob Squarepants' number one amigo and I have a great deal of respect for him. He is a good friend and took his place in my heart very fast. We had some serious fun yesterday down there and I think Tito wanted to join us but was too busy doing workerman things, but he is welcome to join us when Squidword is not looking (I love you Tito!) One day I will bring in my Snake vs. Mongoose Hotwheels track and race my amigos with it, but even I need to focus on real life time now and then, but you can't make me....a little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.


No comments:

Post a Comment