Thursday, April 3, 2014

Winning! Go Team! Play ball!


Well, I am now being considered for the "Normal" folks club again. What that means is more people will tell me I look "so much better" and start to expect me as a human being. This will not happen folks. Even though in this pro-nerd anti-bullying policy world you now live in because that's what is popular today you are still going to find ways of deconstructing us weirdos... the wild shall wild remain I am told. Even thought I went to school with the rest of you I still do what I did then, and do all day now... make up things for fun. This is not good for the uptight people. I meet them all day long at my shop now. All the folks that come to my shop and size up my day dreams and try to define them. The truth is to my contentment, I keep moving.... I don't let myself get too comfortable in one genre or skin. I bob and weave. A rolling stone gathers no moss, right? I am learning to take complements from my toughest critic... me. This new health plan is for life. I am going to have to learn to live with the fitness fanatics, bullies and jocks who beat me down. Does that mean I have to love them? Well no, but I have to forgive them because I don't live in the past anymore. You will be o.k. Scott. You are doing great Scott. There will always be bullies. The world does not revolve around you, but you can choose to be happy and healthy without being a showboating loudmouth. Live you life and be happy... move forward and don't look back. Life is too short and you only get one. Don't let depression steal your years... and don't take shit from jive turkeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment