Friday, August 12, 2022

Fantastic Plastic!

 




 Saw Big Bad Toy Store had a good deal on some Star Trek Mego figures last week. My brother in law likes to do that “live long and prosper” deal to me all the time and ol’ Spock is sending it my way here.

Had to get Kirk too as he was on sale. Sad that we lost Uhura recently. May need to get her figure later on. 

I had a soldier ape when I was young and I definitely remember Corny. Maybe a friend had that. Don’t ever remember a Zira but this one is just awesome! So glad to get these figures. Takes me back for sure.

Also got a Funko Pop. I’m not much for collecting those myself but I do have The Golden Girls and Bob Ross I still need to unpack from our move someplace.

I picked up “Chubbs” from the movie Happy Gilmore. My nephews call me that sometimes and we all love that movie. My dad was a big golfer as was my old therapist. I had an old die cast car my dad got me for my Luke Skywalker figure as a kid but he never fit and the scale was off.

I was looking at that car and realized a funko pop would fit perfect. So Chubbs is now it’s driver. Might need a passenger too. Maybe a Rodney Dangerfield Al Czhervic Pop from caddy shack?

Anyhow, it kept my mind off food and helped me focus on going to my fitness class. I’m grateful and blessed to be on a good path.

Hope y’all are getting after some goodness.

Happy Trails and God Bless You All- Scoocher 

2 comments: