Sunday, August 7, 2022

Grilling Time Today


 Got these sirloin beauties grilled up. It had been a minute since I had a grill so I was hoping for fully cooked mostly.

Went about 4 minutes a side with a bit of extra time to be sure it was done. Gave them plenty of rest time. about 350 on the heat gauge. Turned out just perfect medium.

Very long time away from the barbecue but it was really, really good. Had bread and butter pickles with mine and my wife had the grilled hatch chilies. We also had a salad too which was a Thai salad. Super good but who wants to see salad?

Had a nice orange sparkling water which is my absolute favorite one. Really beautiful day today.

Lots of prep to get the grill set up and smoking but so glad I got it going.

Hope you all had as good a day today.

APTTMH, Thank You for Reading- Scoocher

No comments:

Post a Comment