Sunday, August 21, 2022

Gabrick Sweet Heat Sauce Review

 


I was really hoping this would win as my favorite and it almost beat The Jank for me…but the Jank is so thick and almost too sweet and I just never had a sauce like that one is but this Gabrick Sweet Heat takes second. 
At the pop open it was not as thick as I anticipated but tasted really fresh and the pepper was like ground black pepper but noticeably fresher. The heat kicked but not hard and the afterburn was pretty mellow but there that’s saying a lot. Very good tasting sauce and I love sweet so I saved this one for last to try. 
I was so impressed with the taste I assumed without reading all the ingredients were all fresh and natural. They are but there is corn syrup instead of cane sugar and that’s fine and all but I’m not supposed to have corn syrup so for that reason only this came in second. The flavor is right on. The heat is good level and the after burn is enjoyable. All good!
Really love this one a lot but I will still look for brown sugar or cane sugar for the sweet because my body processes it better.
I can put lots of this on and even make a dip pool and flood it on without it getting too hot or outshining the meat flavor.
It’s very close to the best and maybe in time this might be my regular jar of sauce.
Went double Swiss cheese this time. The Swiss melts thicker than easy melt and our market’s Swiss is really good and fresh with smaller holes. Good stuff. Dave’s buns again. Whole wheat.
Ran out of bread and butter pickles earlier this week. Almost added some onion but that’s better for a ketchup mustard burger. Turkey burgers again too this time in the air fryer metal bowl with a layer of tin foil first for east clean up.

Stay frosty and see you next sauce! God Bless You All-
Scoocher 


2 comments: