Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Nostalgic window shopping

 Looked at my phone way too long today. Did some searching for things I don’t need and will be worthless and mostly forgotten. All things must pass, right? Good name for a gastronomic science book. 

I have some painting to get to. Got one idea I want to paint for myself but it might have to wait in line. I have been updating my website graphics for each section and making some ads for…. “Now accepting commissions!” Almost holiday season and if your thinking about me making something now is the time. The weather is still good so I can get it to the post office for you. Winter could be rough this year for that later. So there you go….

Feeling good health wise. Staying on top of things and making good choices. I’m not perfect and I’m human. Funny when I get nostalgic now it’s nothing at all like I remembered and what I do remember now I know why it went that way… if that makes sense.

I have some things getting made for my online shop for the holiday season too. You know, the old Thanksgiving and Christmas time. Turkey legs, that sweet simple Paul McCartney song again, egg nog and Yule logs, relatives…

They need some art this year. Some real art. I’m not sure what an NFT is. I don’t make those. I paint on cheap canvas or canvas boards. Real acrylic paint. Real pencil sketched. It’s going to look like I did it. Plenty of samples of my art on my website with links to my online store with other gifts if you want already made art and things. 

It’s supporting small business. Your support is very much appreciated by our family. You can find my website here:

www.scoocherart.com

Here are some things from my window shopping on this rainy day…








No comments:

Post a Comment