Saturday, October 8, 2022

Scoocher’s Flavorpacked Turkey Burger

 

So as you might know I have been making turkey burgers in my air fryer. The default temp is 360 or something like that and I set it for 18 minutes instead of 20 or 21 this go round.

Our fryer has a copper pan to cook them in and I line that with foil and make a boat to catch the grease. Makes for easy clean up most times but it spilled out this time and I’ll have to scrub out the pan. Dang!

Most burgers I put on a big handful of bread and butter pickles but I have done that on my last two so I wanted to taste the turkey more this time. 20 minutes gets it a sort of char which is good for bbq sauce ones but it does dry it out.

Take in mind this is frozen to pan so I don’t defrost before cooking. 18 minutes gets a good char like without even a midway flip. I was working on a project while it cooked so I let it sit in the pan about 11 minutes after it beeped, but that actually helped… the juices stayed in and added more flavor.

For condiments I went with our local fast food chain spicy ketchup which is total Texas. Some miracle whip on the opposite bun and melted Swiss on each bun.

Mmmmmm good!

Winner turkey dinner! 

Bon appetite until next burger, Happy Trails -Scoocher

No comments:

Post a Comment