Thursday, October 13, 2022

Stack of Bangers

 


Had a real good date day with my girl. Went to an antique mall and found a sweet stack of vinyls or lp’s or recckidz ….whatever they call them now. That Partridge Family one there is a real Banger as the kids say now. Good as Pet Sounds….no fooling.

My mom now likes to say, “that’s how I roll…” it was good to get out for a bit. We got our favorite Chinese food afterwards and it was sensational again. 

My fortune said something about being good with quick responses… really? My wife laughed at that one.
Prices at the antique mall were fair and very reasonable and it made it all the better. I got the story of who had owned them before me which to me is what really made it sweet.

A few I picked up could be pretty hot now. I got one Loretta Lynn lp and we talked about her passing of course and heard some great real life stories and a small bit of a history lesson thrown in free.

I remember watching coal miner’s daughter on tv when I was a kid over and over and the buddy holly story was usually shown with it. Some really nice finds today fit just for my taste and what I was hoping for. 

My wife picked up a few cute things for home too.

Hope you all are finding some joy too.
Happy Trails,- Scoocher

No comments:

Post a Comment