Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Streching my legs in Long Beach

Took a trip to Amazing Comics in Long Beach in the name of research and to stretch my legs and breathe some air. I am working on a new Jack Grisham project and needed some inspiration, reference, and time to think this one over a bit. Photos below tell the story.



Left this guy behind but he did want to get in my car


Clobberin' Time!
  

This Japanese toy was hard to pass up too

Going over the bridge on the way home...
The things below are what made it to Pedro. I am on a Neil Adams kick lately and the batman figure and Black and White number one I really had to have. The Lava Planet Predator from Necca is an awesome update to the old Kenner toys. I am sure I am going to get more of those. The Gray Morrow book had praise from Frazetta and the content was really cool so I popped on it. I also bought a real cool old tymie style "Supermen of the universe" Superman button for my backpack. I think my batteries are fully charged for a bit now. I really got my geek on for a day. I guess this was my vacation for the year.





No comments:

Post a Comment