Sunday, January 5, 2014

Would'nt it be nice? One last Kiss goodnight...


April 10, 2014 May really have a Kiss reunion with my heroes Ace and Peter. Am I stoked? Does a bear poop in the woods? I am glad Ace has found a sober life and Peter beat cancer. Also great news is a new Ace album and even sooner a new single! Of course I like Gene and Paul too. The four original guys again? I will definitely enjoy this night. Way over due for the rock and roll hall of fame. New book from Paul and Ace is working on a new one. I am going to order the "nothing to lose" book soon too. I finished Peter's book not long ago and it was really good. I am really geeking out on this. Here's my Kiss joke.... Why did Ace give up "Cold Gin?" He hit "Rock Bottom" (I just made that up right now, you have to be a fan to get it... bah dum bum.... try the veal....) I deserve this happening. So do all the Kiss fans. Even heard some leaked unreleased new tunes from 1975 today. There may be some life left in the old Kiss machine after all! My perfect induction concert would be with the original guys in make up (Eddie Trunk suggests they wear suits like "Dressed to Kill" I think the first Kiss album outfits would be radical. I think they should do "Anything for my baby" (that may be my favorite Kiss song too) or "Let Me Know"  or "Getaway" would rip too....  or "Parasite?" you know they will do rnr all nite again. Just please for the love of god do not bring up Arena Football.... keep it rock and roll. I may even put on makeup when I watch it at home... that's how stoked I am. If Tommy and Eric get up there I'd better see Bruce and Vinnie too. Give yourself a round of applause.... Awwe-A!

No comments:

Post a Comment