Sunday, April 24, 2022

Day after Record Store Day 2022

 



So yesterday was record store day and I’m not even sure we have a record store that participates in our town. So I did know The Mats had a live double album that I wanted and I got word that plaid room had them online and I picked one up this morning. Then I checked deeper on what was available and then saw my favorite Wipers album Over the edge was available as a foil cover double anniversary rsd limited edition on colored wax. Found one online at a fair price and jumped on it today too because I hesitated on the Is this Real? Foil anniversary and that goes for about 80 bucks now online and that’s just to much for me but I keep waiting for a deal on that. I did get the other Wipers foil double last record store day and I really like this band. I think I have an OG of over the edge from back in the day but I’m sure this has extras of some kind. I guess that will be a surprise when I get it.

In case you read my last post and wondered where I got my record cube storage shelves I found that Wally mart had a cheaper better homes and garden version of ikea’s popular callax units which were about twice or more than I paid. Thanks to JC The Flip Side #vinylcommunity on the YouTubes for that info. 

Was not expecting to spend this RSD but I’m happy with what I got and now I can expect some treats in the mail soon.
I have been watching everyone’s videos today. Lots of Jazz which I really need to learn more about. Seems like those titles are the most wanted. Probably due to more people willing to pay up for fresh jazz flips. Did not hear anyone claim getting a Taylor Swift which was the big ticket item for 2022. Many places had special lotteries for a chance at one. 

Hope you all had a successful fun day!
Happy Trails and God Bless You All -Scoocher

No comments:

Post a Comment