Thursday, June 2, 2022

New stickers with popkustomshoppestore.com orders and more!

 


New stickers are here. I have been wanting to make you tubes vinyl community videos but have not got there yet. It may take me a long time to get there. I really want to make videos that I would enjoy myself. I’m honestly kind of shy and really not into my looks or sound of my voice at all. I’m not doing the self loathing thing anymore though, so in time I will build up my self esteem enough to film myself. In the mean time I have this blog going for quite a long time now and it goes back a few years. Plenty here to read. Not sure I can keep up with new records and content for videos. I do love some of the posts from the vinyl community on you tubes but I really want to make my site different and less about consumption and the most valuable records I have or rarest ones. Too much of that already. One dude told some fish stories with his records found at goodwill. That’s really what I’m looking for.
That’s always been how I collect. I don’t always know what I’m looking for until I see it at a fair price someplace. Most of it I know I can live without really…but I did trim down much of my clutter when we moved and as I unpack what remains I want to talk about why I kept what I did.

I’m journaling when I can to build ideas on new art projects. The new reality is very inspiring for me and I’m planning out the next adventures to get published. My wife has been trying out new recipes on me lately and wow am I digging that!

I have been making more paintings for my uncle Bill. As soon as I get them done he sends the next assignment. All done through the mail. It’s good to communicate this way. It means more. That’s what I want for my art now is human value and to be genuine. My uncle truly lets me just do what I want. Sometimes I keep it real loose. It lets me try different things out. This month I went more watercolor style with the acrylics. Thinned out the paint and layered it on top of inked lines. It worked out great. Last month was really loose with paint makers but I love how it turned out and it made me laugh a bit especially his concept for it. I’m beginning to laugh at my art again, which is important to my process and my inspiration to keep at it. 

I’m really loving painting for others at the moment and I know soon I will get back to painting for myself or our house decor again soon as I have much more wall space to fill in time. To keep going I give myself some kind of reward to look forward to afterwards. To be healthy it try not to make it food related or get carried away with retail therapy. 
Sometimes I get new art supplies.

I have been discovering local things here and getting lots of love and support from everyone and I am very grateful for each day. Little steps each day to better health. Going slow and steady. 

Stay Tuned! More on the way!
-Scoocher

No comments:

Post a Comment