Thursday, June 9, 2022

The best things…


Looking into my wife’s eyes have to be the best thing to me so far in life. Holding her hand. I have enjoyed fun food like velveeta shells and cheese, Reese’s peanut butter cups, brown sugar pop tarts, spiced gum drops, my wife’s ravioli bake and her ground beef stroganoff, double doubles, lots of really good coffee too. 

Had a few good apples. Had fun collecting guitars, records, art books, and toys that fill my studio and our home. Grateful to have had art supplies to keep me dreaming and grateful to be able to make art. It has been good therapy for me.

I’m grateful for every person who ever noticed how much love I put in my art. That love is my gift to the world. I often miss the beauty of nature but I have been fortunate to be with people who point out the little things I miss like birds chirping and deer wandering free. The gift of a clean drink of water when I’m thirsty. 

The gift of the dogs in my life. The companionship. 

I am grateful for all the loyalty and love I have received in my life. Thank you god for each day you have given me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment