Wednesday, July 20, 2022

All the way to Memphis….


Played Records today after exercise. My dog wanted me to sit on the couch but left for the cool floor. So I went in the studio while he napped and played a few records. Kind of a rainy day but it was hot outside.

Pretty nice day all around. Yesterday was a bit more challenging but today was very nice but melancholy in a way.
Nice to have time to think and shut off the phone and TV.

Was thinking about playing guitar but the time was not right yet for it. Looked through an old book called 1,000 album covers I have. Got me thinking about playing records today.

Had my wife’s leftover ravioli for dinner. Fantastico!
I had half a roll of Necco Wafers left from Monday and had those with some sparkling water. Was real treat while the records spun. Took deep breaths of air. Closed my eyes. Had the shades down. Focused on the good.

Flipping though records is always a time travel. I remember certain records and times and people who those records remind me of. I was careful about what I played today. Played one of my new records I got online last week and I was really good. It was a 10 dollar record so even better. 

Some of records in my 1,000 record covers book I have so maybe tonight I’ll dig through them more to check. Thinking about maybe painting a medium size canvas soon. Not too big. Not sure if I have a blank one the size I’m thinking.

Good day. Grateful for another day on earth. Thankful for my leftovers I had for dinner. Thanks for reading.
May the good lord take a liking to you. God Bless You All
-Scoocher

 

No comments:

Post a Comment