Thursday, July 28, 2022

‘Nuther Sauce Review

 


This time we got two different kind from my two nephews who are brothers. Younger brother joining in with this Marie Sharp’s Green Habnêro Hot Sauce. He’s a talented artist and just got a great new job and we are all very proud of him. Was a very cool surprise that he sent this over for me with my wife when she got home after a visit with him. He said it’s his favorite and I was eager to get it on a chip. 

For lunch my wife made cheese chips with guacamole so she put a generous amount on her dish. I tried a bit on a chip but did not get enough on the first time to really taste it good so I got another chip and put on a good amount.

When I read the bottle I thought this was going to be extra hot an my nephew might be trying to punish me for something.

It was great! Good heat but not so much that’s all to the taste. I forgot how good green hot sauce is and this was so good. Great green chili flavor and not overly salty. Thought about possibly tomorrows breakfast being some eggs topped with easy melt and this here hot sauce. Thank you younger nephew. Loved this very much. Your older brother would love this.

Speaking of him…he and his wife got me a mess of barbecue sauces to try for my birthday this year. This is the third bottle.

It’s Called Absolutely Wild Barbecue Sauce. Today I was having a bowl of leftover Chili Mac for lunch and this was the next sauce to pop open and what in Texas does not work well with barbecue sauce….it’s one of the first things you get when you get here. Probably goes good on ice cream.

Mixed in this one but not too well to leave some basic chili Mac flavor spots in the bowl. Put two slices of easy melt on top stuck it back in the nuke to melt it on top but did not mix it in. Saved that cheese for last forkful. Did not think this had heat but as you know, I just opened this one and heat takes time after the pop to make its announcement most times. As I was working on it my nose started running. So there you go. Some kick like the cowboy riding the horse on the bottle.

We still got chicken legs to grill up later so I may update this one. I got to get that grill going soon. I keep on talking about it. I’ll make that happen.

Older Nephew writes his own music and records it on his computer. I have things to learn from him still. He’s strong like a bull and very caring and loving. 

Love these guys so much! So lucky to have them here.

They have never left me anytime I can ever remember without giving me a hug. Can you imagine that? I’m so grateful for them. God Bless You Boys!

Thanks for reading… updates on the way soon.

Gotta hook up the propane tank. Buon Appetito!

-Uncle Scoocher 

No comments:

Post a Comment