Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Message in a Bottle, whoa oh…


 Not just a terrible song by Sting and pals (I remember going to see a local cover band when that song was in heavy rotation and they changed the lyrics to a dirty version about massaging something. Made me laugh for years. Sting would not have been amused at all.)

My point is… I’m thinking this blogging is a message in a bottle in a way. I send out the posts and someday someone will reply. I truthfully like just journaling. Seems to help me.

No pressure and not asking for comments from anyone.

Grateful anyone reads them. It’s really just for me getting over my insecurities and I’m better at organizing my thoughts through writing them down. Sometimes finding the words takes time for me. I really should be putting this on paper not a blog.

I was ready to make videos to share and I just don’t feel comfortable trying to be a good host of some kind. I may want to try that again later. I set up my iPad and tried out making some videos but truthfully they were bad. The kids call that cringy now.(formerly embarrassing) I’m also telling this so you know why I did not join the vinyl community post people like I said I would. The kids call that being transparent. (Formerly being honest)

Anyhoo….(now know as “that being said….”) my dad always said I do everything the hard way. He’s right because most everything worth doing in life is hard. There is value to hard work. Not that I claim to be a hard worker. Just the opposite. I find things I enjoy doing. I try things. I found I always loved drawing as a kid. I still love it. I have drawn when I didn’t feel like it. I have been the most lucky to have been for the most part able to draw what I liked or most times loved. 

They say do what you love for living and you will never work a day in your life. Well, Paul Stanley said that and it’s true, but please don’t go electing him or anyone from the Rock Band Kiss President. While we are talking Paul Stanley…I like that he paints too for enjoyment and relaxation, but I do at times wonder if the maid paints ones he signs now and then.

Jeff Koons built his art career this way. Other celebrities are possibly trying out this too. (Watching you Gene, you as well Mr.Depp) still…is it wrong? No law saying you can’t sign someone else’s painting you had them make and take credit if you did it legal and paid them. That’s capitalism. Freedom too.

Just my observation. Not a mad rant. I’m grateful for people like my brother in law who fought to protect our freedom here. Him and every American Soldier who has protected our rights. I Thank God we still have some rights left here.

I’m not an expert on politics. I’m trying to find truths like everyone. Mostly I’m trying to improve myself. I’m learning now and then from mistakes I make. Trying to be a better listener and realize real change takes time.

Kind of just wanted to put down some “random” (those kids again) thoughts. Thanks for reading and you know the other thing they say “probably delete this later” (some kind of one of those letter things for that like LOL which means Look Out Louie or maybe Laugh out loud.

Now I think I’m supposed to say “but I digress…”

I’ll be here all week…tip your waitress. Thank You and Good Day…

-Scoocher

I said “Good Day Sir!”

-Wilder as Wonka

Oh Yeah, got some new patches to send out with my shoppe orders. Full transparency FYI… I love them!

Support small business (like my shoppe store) much appreciated yatta yatta mundatta….

Oh Kids, FYI Sting was a popular musician from the 1980’s who made us all too aware of tantric intercourse and he is rumored to be a legendary expert. His real name is Gordon, not sure if he’s ever been considered a fisherman or if he even likes fish sticks. Seriously, he probably does have a sense of humor. That’s all for today…

1 comment: